About Joint Chairman
Prof.Dr.UshaRavi., B.N.Y.S., M.D(Acu).,Phd(Acu).,
Prof.Dr. Usha Ravi has done her medical studies in Sri Lanka and China. Also completed her Naturopathy & yoga system of Science in MGR University Chennai.
She has done a lot in the growth of Acupuncture System throughout India for past 27 Years.
More than 1 lakh patients are benefited by her treatment also treated Infertility cases by acupuncture and herbal medicines.
She was trained as ‘Aromathorapist’ by Prof Dr.PhilipPien from France. She is a specialist in traditional pulse diagnosis (Suyachikitcha) very familiar in India. Also trained many Acupuncturists in pulse diagnosis.
Recipient of many Prestigious Awards and Medals. A few to mention are,
- Gold Medal from Indian Holistic Medical Academy, Pondicherry for distinguished service and merits during the year 1995 and 1998.
- Eight Gold Medals for distinguished Medical Services from various Institutions.
- Certificate of Excellence to Humanitarianism in Healing Arts from the Open International University for Complementary medicines (Alma Ata 1962) in 1999.
- “Physician of the Millennium” – Yellow Emperor’s Award in 2000, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines to foster the ideas of the Traditional Healing Arts.
- “One of the Best 10 women – Who is Who” around the World, from an American Organization in 2000.
- Seva-Ratna Award for best service in Acupuncture.
- “Millennium Goals” Award at the Medicina Alternativa World Congress of Science and Spirituality held in Mumbai, India in January-2005 by the Mazdayasnie Monasterie under the All India Shah Behram Baug Society – the one and only Zoroastrian college in the world.
- “Certificate of Award” at 21st Century Congress of Natural Medicine held in Beijing, China.
- “Excellence humanitarian Service” award in Free Acupuncture medical camp in 2005 from K.P.L Educational and Charitable Trust, Karamadai, Kovai, Tamilnadu, and in 2006 from Tamilnadu Brahmin Association Saligramam Unit, Chennai.
- GOLDEN LION Award for best service in Acupuncture field from Supreme LIONS CLUB and KPL Trust – Coimbatore in the year 2007.
- “SHEELA TEACHER” Award by JOB FOUNDATION, Kerala for Educational services on Alternative Systems.
In addition to her service in treating people, she is actively involved in holding the senior positions in and as,
- Joint Chairman -The Zusaanli Groups, Cuddalore.
- Joint Director – M/s Vee Herbal Care Pvt Ltd, Puducherry.
- Secretary of CIA (Council of Indian Acupuncturist) in Puducherry.
- Joint Chairman of herbo trends SMART MARKETING.